Small Business Branding Ideas: From Color to Social Media
(773) 289-7774 |Â Email UsÂ |Â Free Consultation
Here are some excellent and actionable small business branding ideas that can help you select the right colors for your logo to ideas for social media branding strategies. Getting inspiration for branding your business does not need to be a chore. We have gathered some great ideas to get you started in the right direction.
Need someone to create the perfect logo or create a social media marketing strategy? Contact WoW Design today!
Using the Right Colors to Brand Your Business
Using the right colors in marketing your business is more important than you might think. Colors have their own special place in memory and the subconscious mind. Every company that comes to mind visually is represented by color. McDonald’s and their yellow and red arches can make you hungry for hamburgers and french fries, or Starbucks and those delightful green cups make you crave a warm cup of java.
Color has a deep and often subconscious effect on our behavior and is often used to persuade or influence us. In fact, according to a recent stud,y 92.6% of people said that color was the most important factor when purchasing products.
Creating a Great Brand Name
Creating a great brand name takes a lot of brainstorming. If you have ever wondered why companies like Apple, Uber, and AirBnB are so easy to remember, here are the answers you might need for your own business.
Digital Branding vs Personal Branding
Is Emotional Storytelling the Future of Branding
More on Digital Marketing and Branding Your Business
- Custom Logo Design
- Social Media Marketing for Business
- Mobile Marketing Trends for 2019
- Stop Selling and Start Branding
- Digital Marketing Strategies for a Thriving Business
- Using the Right Colors to Brand Your Business
- Creating a Great Brand Name
- Digital Branding vs Personal Branding
- Is Emotional Storytelling the Future of Branding
- More on Digital Marketing and Branding Your Business